Joerg Heinicke wrote:
Hello Javier,

Javier Ramos wrote:

Hello,

I tried to follow the instructions in http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LoadInEclipse , but after following all the steps I cannot build because ant complains about JAVA_HOME variable not being set.

Ant included in Eclipse or on the command line? JAVA_HOME must be set independent of using Eclipse as your IDE. Set it to your installation path of Java. If you don't know how, you must tell us which OS you have.

I'm not sure, but I think that the error he's getting is an eclipse issue which can be configured around. I get it everytime I set up a new project in eclipse. I google for the exact error and set the property which I obviously can never remember.

There may still be issues with using the eclipse built in ant, which may not be a high enough revision for cocoon's build?

Geoff