Thanks, guys. I found the way to compile in eclipse. You have to create
a local.build.properties file and there set

compiler=org.eclipse.jdt.core.JDTCompilerAdapter

-----Original Message-----
From: Geoff Howard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: jueves, 25 de septiembre de 2003 19:23
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Cocoon and eclipse

Joerg Heinicke wrote:
> Hello Javier,
>
> Javier Ramos wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I tried to follow the instructions in
>> http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LoadInEclipse , but after
>> following all the steps I cannot build because ant complains about
>> JAVA_HOME variable not being set.
>
> Ant included in Eclipse or on the command line? JAVA_HOME must be set
> independent of using Eclipse as your IDE. Set it to your installation
> path of Java. If you don't know how, you must tell us which OS you
have.

I'm not sure, but I think that the error he's getting is an eclipse
issue which can be configured around.  I get it everytime I set up a new

project in eclipse.  I google for the exact error and set the property
which I obviously can never remember.

There may still be issues with using the eclipse built in ant, which may

not be a high enough revision for cocoon's build?

Geoff