Jeff Ramsdale wrote:

Javier Ramos wrote:

Thanks, guys. I found the way to compile in eclipse. You have to create
a local.build.properties file and there set

compiler=org.eclipse.jdt.core.JDTCompilerAdapter

That's the one. You can also set that property in the project directly.

How about including the line in Cocoon's build.properties commented out with a note saying, "Uncomment this in your local.build.properties when compiling with Eclipse." Voila--no more poking around the archives! I'm not sure I'd seen it before now, so I'd always compiled from DOS...

It might be best to add this to the eclipse-project task so its set at the project level. That way when you're running eclipse you'll have it set, but [local.]build.properties won't be affected for when you want/need to build from command line. If you know where this gets saved in the project setup files it'd be trivial to add.

Geoff