Reinhard Poetz wrote:

I've watched this, again, and again, and again. No two people can agree on what they need and what they don't. It is simply not possible to identify a few tailored blocks.properties, as there are just so many relevant combinations.

I haven't follow this tread very close but maybe a cli.blocks.properties file could help. It could contain all blocks where we are sure they work with CLI - the others are excluded by default.

yes, this was my suggestion --> my other posting.

I suggested (to be complete) properties files for e.g.,:

(1) full installation

(2) working CLI

(3) minimal installation

(4) suggested installation for production use (without docs, ...)

Alex