Hi,

I did I new try, this time with:

>cocoon cli -f build/webapp/archive-runner/urls.txt -c build/webapp -d
build/output -C build/webapp/WEB-INF/cocoon.xconf -w build/work -e false

I put the url with the tacked request params in the uri file "urls.txt". No
errors this time, but now I have again the problem, that the url/pipeline is
called more then once (3 !! times in this case) instead of only once. However
as you can see, I used the option -e and set it to "false". So there should
be no extention confiriming.

Can you explain this?

Thanks,

Stephanie