Anna Bikkina wrote:

Hi,

I have an existing website which has jsp files and html files. I want to use the jsp's directly when porting to cocoon. Cocoon is complaining about jsp tags, META tags(html) and other "&" symbols in between the text. Can anyone help me how I can overcome this and use existing jsp's and htmls in cocoon directly so that I do not have to rewrite them.

ps: I added the JSp generator and reader to the main component section of the sitemap.

does your JSP output well formed XML? The JSPGenerator will expect that of a JSP page. If not, others here might be able to help you work with your current pages.

Regards, Upayavira