On 03.02.2004 16:33, Anna Bikkina wrote:

Thanks for the explanation. I understand it better now, but I still have a problem accessing my jsp page. I am using map:read in map:matches(*.jsp) instead of generate

When I use read or generate I am getting the below error . The error is not descriptive. I got the latest code from cocoon and am using it. Any help would be appreciated.

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: ServletException while executing JSPEngine: org.apache.jasper.JasperException

No reason, no cause somewhere in the stacktrace? Do you use jsp includes or forwards, which do not work AFAIK?

The JSP stuff was integrated into Cocoon only as support for legacy code and possible step by step movement to Cocoon. Unfortunately this means that not many people use this code and it's not quite perfect. If nothing helps to get that working using Cocoon is it possible for you to circumvent Cocoon for the JSP requests and give them directly to the servlet container?

Joerg