On 02.02.2004 23:24, Anna Bikkina wrote:
Looks like my jsp pages are not well formatted xml docs. They are more html stuff with jsp tags. Can anyone help me use the same jsps without rewriting the existing ones. Rewriting them would be a lot of work and we do not have so much time to complete the project.

Do you need the output of the JSP in the Cocoon pipelines? If not you can use JSPReader. Otherwise you need to extend the JSPGenerator with the JTidy functionality as in HTMLGenerator.

Joerg