Jean-Christophe
Minimize a coplet with the default renderer, isn't to show or hide a coplet
but to minimize or restore. The title bar is still visible!
If you want to do this you need to send an event to the coplet and change de
aspectDatas/size. Use aspectDatas/fullScreen to mazimize it.
Now if you really want to hide a coplet you need to change the renderer or
create a new one, and then use the same event mechanism.
Laurent Trillaud