Alex
It appears to me difficult. The portal generater have 2 stages:
1. it resolve all events, and set coplets data / attributes
2. render thee coplet based on its datas
Later in the pipeline you have the cinclude to fill coplets.
Here, is too late to change the aspect of a coplet.
The best way is to now before if a coplet will have data or not, may be
based on parameters, and set the visibility aspect with a cl:link.
Laurent