Alex
For me it's straight forward, unless I miss something. You haven't even need
of visibility feature, just page switching.
Your portal has 3 pages:
1. a page with 1 coplet with the list of all the stories
2. a page with 1 coplet with the story selected
3. a page with 2 coplets with the story selected and the related story.
When you process the list of all stories, you can build a link with events
depends of the story.
For a story without related, generate:
- an event to switch to page 2
- an event to put the story id in coplet 1
For a story with related, generate:
- an event to switch to page 3
- an event to put the story id in coplet 1
- an event to put the related story id in coplet 2
The pipeline associated to the display of stories, just get the story id
from his coplet attributes.
Does make sense for you?
Laurent