Hi Laurent,

Yes, it does make sense, however if I make it a bit
more complex, it's becoming difficult to manage.

Let's say my "News Story" page has the following
coplets:

- News Story
- Related News Stories (if any)
- Related Photos (if any)
- List of other sites talking about the topic (if any)
- Auctions on eBay selling items related to this story
;-)...

I think you know what I'm getting at :)

Technically each portlet is capable of rendering
itself give the story-id.  The only thing out of its
contol is the window.

-Alex