Quoting  [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

> Hey Oro, maybe the problem is your WAP client doesn't like query strings
> in the URL? I know it sounds weird, but it could be.
>
> You have a matcher for "test.wml" - try accessing it with some (dummy)
> parameters, e.g. "test.wml?foo=bar"
>
> If that IS your problem then instead of URLs like:
> mail/mail/mail.wml?cmd=cat-message-by-id&id=3
> ... you could change your sitemap to handle URLs like:
> mail/mail/cmd/cat-message-by-id/3/mail.wml

There is a link which goes to
mail/mail/mail(2).wml

It is the link that goes to the next page of the inbox. This page is also not
displayed. The url does not have a query string though.

However there is one link in the page that works.
The compose link : goes to url:
/sendmail/
and the page is displayed perfectly.

smith.