I'm using the default c3p0 pooling, so I think I'll try adding a c3p0.properties to try and work it out a little bit. My cocoon-ehcache-1.* files both have a size of zero, but I deleted them anyway with no good result. I've never seen this before and I'm worried it's the way my code is working. I'm deleting a collection of entities, then creating a new list of them. I don't explicitly open sessions as everything is taken care of via Spring and carried over to Cocoon with the OpenSessionInViewFilter.

Thanks for the suggestions. If anyone thinks of anything, it'd be muchly appreciated.
Dustin

Laurent Perez wrote:

Sounds like either a dbcp misconfiguration ("Pool not open") or a
cache corruption.
Locate and delete cocoon-ehcache-1.index and cocoon-ehcache-1.data, it
might help.

If this error didn't happen before, I'd say the jars are version safe,
but something on the database side or filesystem side (i.e cache
written to disk) is going wrong under load, if this is a production
server.

Laurent

Dustin N. Jenkins
Application Developer
Invoq Systems, Inc.
AlarmPoint - Guaranteed Event Resolution
#216 - 852 Fort Street
Victoria, BC V8W 1H8
Tel: (250) 380-0304
http://www.invoqsystems.com