Omar Adobati [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> It seems as there are a lot of different ideas about what to use and I
> think to be more confused then I was sending the first e-mail...
> So, I suppose also that there's no a definitive answer to my
> question...
> Action and Transformer are the old-school way to do the job, flow is
> the new...

No, Actions and XSP are the old-school way, Transformers and flow are
both still very popular. Apparently there is some disagreement about
when flow is better and when transformers are better. I have no opinion
on the matter, but to me, transformers are usually easier. A transformer
is a very simple, easy to understand component with a very clear
function in a pipeline. That automatically gives it a very big advantage
to any newbie, and to a lot of more experienced users.

mcv.