I've been using Java 5 for deployment for some time so it isn't a problem for
me. There will probably be people still using older versions of Java who will
want to migrate but if you can reduce development time or speed up the system
by using features in Java 5 then I say go for it.

Gary

legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only. If you
have received this message in error or there are any problems
please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use,
disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden.