+1

This comes from my user perspective, since I don't normally depend on
large entities to host my applications, but can rather set up my own
servers and install the software I need. In fact, I think that entities
with a more conservative migration strategy would not typically use
cocoon to develop their applications - but maybe I'm wrong.

I use cocoon because I like bleeding-edge technologies when I see clear
benefits in them. Interestingly, I haven't made the switch to Java 5 for
programming tasks yet .. in fact, if cocoon requires J5 in the future,
this might be a reason to finally upgrade my java versions :)

Cheers,
Johannes