I've been trying to implement a jsr 168 portlet in cocoon and I've had a
hard time following the wiki at
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/JSR168Portlet?highlight=%28copletdata%2Fpo
rtal.xml%29

I'm using cocoon v 2.1.9, tomcat v 5.5.23 and I've followed the wiki as
much as I could so far.  The problem I seem to be having is that cocoon
cannot find my portlet.  In the wiki it says:

To integrate the portlet into the Cocoon sample site:

*         copletdata/portal.xml:

o        After the CocoonPortlet definition add:

<code>

   <coplet-data id="RssPortlet" name="standard">
      <title>RssPortlet</title>
      <coplet-base-data>Portlet</coplet-base-data>
      <attribute>
         <name>portlet</name>
         <value xsi:type="java:java.lang.String"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";>RssPortlet.RssPort
let</value>
      </attribute>
      <attribute>
         <name>buffer</name>
         <value xsi:type="java:java.lang.Boolean"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";>true</value>
      </attribute>
   </coplet-data>

</code>

If someone can I'd like more of an explination of what the portlet
attribute actually is and what it's looking for.  I think I've narrowed
the problem down to this for now and I'm stuck.

Please help, thanks.