Hello group!

I am new to using CXF and have run into initial hiccups. Using JAX-WS styled
notations I have deployed my services on tomcat in testing env.
For consumption, I generated local stubs using the published wsdl. The problem
is that not all classes are getting generated and some of them are half baked.
What I'd like to ask group here is that - is it a common/professional practice
to alter your wsdl manually according to your needs? Or do you make changes
elsewhere (in the java stubs themselves)?

I'm unsure as to how to go about this. Any help is appreciated.

Chris