Nice. I know where to start looking then. Thanks!!

--- On Wed, 6/24/09, Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> wrote:

From: Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject: Re: CXF - WSDL : Newbie question
To: users@cxf.apache.org
Cc: "xpsytor" <xpsy...@yahoo.com>
Date: Wednesday, June 24, 2009, 4:29 PM

Both are related to JAXB spec.   For 2, JAXB ONLY ever creates object with
default constructors.  Thus the objects need to have them.  You can mark the
methods with the @XmlTransient annotation and JAXB will ignore them.

For (1), the default in JAXB is to expose things that are "properties".
Normally, that means either the field is public or there are public
getter/setters.   However, you can add an annotation of:
@XmlAccessorType(XmlAccessType.FIELD)
to  the class to force field usage if you want.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dk...@apache.org