@XmlSeeAlso was just what doctor ordered. Thanks to both you and Daniel,
Problem 1 solved!

About Problem 2 (empty classes), well... I don't know if I was doing it wrong
BUT I had to change my original classes in order to solve this. What I did -

1. Made equal number or setters against their getters (or vice-versa). Since in
my existing application, some classes only have getters as the values were
being set in constructors themselves. Is this A MUST thing to do for all your
exposed client-side classes?

If anyone knows of a good doc or reference which clearly lays out these design
principles, thatd be awesome!

2. Removed any getters/setters which were setting/returning Objects which DO
NOT have a default constructor. For example I have methods public Exception
getError() & public void setError(Exception e).
These method cannot be exposed according to cxf, I STILL dont know why though.
Gives me following error -

Caused by: com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.IllegalAnnotationsException: 1 counts of
IllegalAnnotationExceptions
java.lang.StackTraceElement does not have a no-arg default constructor.
    this problem is related to the following location:
        at java.lang.StackTraceElement
        at public java.lang.StackTraceElement[]
java.lang.Throwable.getStackTrace()
        at java.lang.Throwable
        at java.lang.Exception
        at public java.lang.Exception com.abcd.common.Result.getError()
        at com.abcd.common.Result
        at private com.abcd.common.Result
com.abcd.handler.jaxws_asm.LoginResponse._return
        at com.abcd.handler.jaxws_asm.LoginResponse