This probably doesn't do you any good, but if you used WebLogic (and
probably WebSphere), you can define a domain containing multiple managed
server instances, all running on the same host with different port
numbers, and you can control which apps are deployed to which managed
server. Different apps can be deployed to different managed servers, or
you can deploy the same app to different managed servers.

WSDL