Unsolved

I followed this steps:
0.- Create diferent calls in spring file to DefaultCryptoCoverageChecker,
ref, bean, property --> no changes
1.- I create a custom Interceptor --> no changes
public class CustomDefaultCryptoCoverageChecker extends
        DefaultCryptoCoverageChecker {

    public CustomDefaultCryptoCoverageChecker(){
        setCheckFaults(false);
    }
}

2.- Change jaxb library version: form jaxb-impl:2.2.5-2 to
jaxb-impl:2.1.13. --> no changes
3.- Change spring library version form spring:3.0.5.RELEASE to
spring:3.2.6.RELEASE --> no changes
4.- Continuing the trace, I get to:
DocLiteralInInterceptor.handleMessage(Message message){
   o = dr.read(p, xmlReader); call to -->
DataReaderImpl.read(MessagePartInfo part, T reader)
}

DataReaderImpl.read(MessagePartInfo part, T reader){
   return JAXBEncoderDecoder.unmarshall(createUnmarshaller(), reader, part,
                                             unwrapJAXBElement);
}

Who instance JAXB? spring?.
Why only one parameter change my wolrd?