It seems the testcase is missing a dependency:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project identidad-paxaseMock: Could not
resolve dependencies for project
es.depontevedra.soap.interoperabilidad.identidad:identidad-paxaseMock:war:0.0.1:
Could not find artifact
es.depontevedra.soap.interoperabilidad.identidad:identidad-cliente_xunta_identidad:jar:0.0.1
in central (http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2) -> [Help 1]

In addition, I noticed that you are mixing CXF versions. The root CXF
version is 2.7.8, but in the pom for identidad-paxaseMock you have:

<dependency>
                        <groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
                        <artifactId>cxf-rt-bindings-http</artifactId>
                        <version>2.5.11</version>
                </dependency>

 <dependency>
                        <groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
                        <artifactId>cxf-common-schemas</artifactId>
                        <version>2.3.11</version>
                </dependency>

Colm.

--