Hi,

There are some options to do that:
a) You can add features into client factory:
JaxWsProxyFactoryBean factory = new JaxWsProxyFactoryBean();
factory.setAddress("http://acme.come/some-service";);
factory.getFeatures().add(new WSAddressingFeature());
MyService client = (MyService) factory.create(MyService.class);

b) You can activate WS-Addressing using policy:
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/ws-addressing.html

c) You can manually add WS-Addressing interceptors, in the same way as
WSAddressingFeature does that.

Regards,
Andrei.