Hi,

If you just need to deactivate WS-Addressing decoupled endpoint for client
call, you can use this code:
((BindingProvider)proxy).getRequestContext()
    .put("org.apache.cxf.ws.addressing.replyto",
AddressingConstants.getAnonymousURI());

And activate it again by setting appropriate endpoint address into
"org.apache.cxf.ws.addressing.replyto".

Regards,
Andrei.