Hi,

I guess I already sent you this peace of code:

// Option 1
WSAddressingFeature wsa = new WSAddressingFeature();
// Create client or/and server
wsa.initialize(client, client.getBus());
wsa.initialize(server, server.getBus());

// Option 2
MyServiceImpl implementor =  new MyServiceImpl()
EndpointImpl ep = (EndpointImpl) Endpoint.create(implementor);
ep.getFeatures().add(new WSAddressingFeature());
ep.publish("http://some/address";);

ClientProxyFactoryBean factory = new ClientProxyFactoryBean();
factory.setServiceClass(MyService.class);
factory.setAddress("http://acme.come/some-service";);
factory.getFeatures().add(new WSAddressingFeature());
MyService client = (MyService) factory.create();

Please look into http://cxf.apache.org/docs/ws-addressing.html for further
details.

You can enable it for client and server and then dynamically switch on / switch
off the decoupled endpoint through anonymous address.

Regards,
Andrei.