I looking at adding manually the interceptors.
On what should I add thoses interceptors ? On the endpoint ? Can I had
those only for the current exchange ?
We want to activate WS-Addressing dynamically based on a context property
(a context we manage).
The asynchronous feature needs to be activated only in some conditions.
How can I do that ?
Should I add/remove the interceptors on the endpoint based on this context ?

Regards
Manuel