Hi

I wonder if you should do

<extraarg>-xjc-episode sun-jaxb.episode</extraarg>

something like that, try it please

Sergey
On 18/11/15 13:52, Vjacheslav V. Borisov wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to generate episode file for modular schema creation. using
this config:

                                     <extraargs>
                                         <extraarg>-xjc-episode</extraarg>

<extraarg>sun-jaxb.episode</extraarg>
                                         <extraarg>-verbose</extraarg>

However no matter where is place
                                         <extraarg>-xjc-episode</extraarg>

<extraarg>sun-jaxb.episode</extraarg>

I am getting error about next extraarg, in my case it is

Caused by: org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.BadUsageException:
Unexpected option: -verbose

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders