Hello All,

I have been scouring the web for an OSGi bundle that would enable an application to graphically chain processes together and start/stop them dynamically. The closest thing I have found so far is a 2004 project from Humberto Cervantes called ServiceBinder (http://gravity.sourceforge.net/servicebinder/servicebinder-index.html). I contacted Humberto and he said there was no follow up to this project nor does he know of any similar work.

In short what I need is something similar to what Graphedit (part of the DirectX SDK) does or used to do (I haven't touched that stuff in a while). Basically I would have OSGi bundles exposing processing capabilities and I want to auto discover and display these in a GUI and be able to chain them and run them when the chaining is complete.

Anybody aware of such a tool/project?

Thanks for any help,

Regards,

Thomas