Hi,

@Charbel, looks good indeed, thanks. I see it is implemented as a html page, that's an interesting idea actually so that you can provide both an online version AND a desktop version by embedding a browser.

@Christopher, yes it does look intersting, thanks very much. There are a few slides on slideshare at *http://www.slideshare.net/yocaba/osgibased-workflow-engine.* I don't know neither if it is OS or not. I will ask.

@Marcel, thanks, I will look into all this! It looks a very promissing lead both as OS solution and good use of Standards. I will start with the Wire Admin specs and its topology management! I understand you have already been through all this in the past?

Thanks again for the help!

Thomas

Christopher Brind wrote:
I saw Doreen Seider demonstrate an OSGi workflow engine that they use
internally at German Aerospace (I think).  It had a graphical element to it,
but I don't know how open / available it was.

http://85.92.73.37/podcast/java-jee/osgi-based-workflow-engine

I don't know how helpful that will be, sorry.

Cheers,
Chris