Hi
   So this may be more an issue about me, and maybe this group is not for
me, I am a business developed that hacks at code and make stuff work,

When I read a page I am trying to understand the benefits, what will this
do for me

When I  read this WiKi I do not get the sense of the value, so I have no
idea if this will be of benefit to the business problems I am challenged
with

As I said this may have more to do with my ability to decode what
information is provided, no offense ment

Scott

On 4/8/13 1:02 PM, "Carlos Velasco" <carlos.velasco.bla...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>I have extended the Application Library documentation:
>
>https://www.assembla.com/spaces/uriana/wiki/Application_Library
>
>But at the moment I have not received feedback, questions or so from the
>community. Is anyone testing Uriana out there?
>
>Cheers, Carlos.
>

>2013/4/5 Carlos Velasco <carlos.velasco.bla...@gmail.com>
>
>> I have recently updated documentation wiki pages for Uriana's
>>application
>> library:
>>
>> https://www.assembla.com/spaces/uriana/wiki/Application_Library
>>
>> I will be working to complete these documentation pages and create the
>> Mobile library ones in the next days.
>>
>> Finally I hope to add application code examples within the next 2 weeks.
>>
>> As allways, any advice or comment about how to improve the Uriana site
>> will be wellcome.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Carlos.

Disclaimer: This electronic mail and any attachments are confidential and may
be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately by replying to this email, and destroy all copies of this email and
any attachments. Thank you.