I am currently creating a 'Create a Mobile Application from scratch using
Uriana' tutorial that can be found at:

https://www.assembla.com/spaces/uriana/wiki/Mobile_Application_Example

It is not complete still, but it may help you all to get an idea of how an
Uriana based mobile application looks like.

I hope to be finishing it this week or before tuesday, as I am leaving the
country for holidays and I won't be able to make any additions until June.

By the way, I would love to retrieve some feedback, comments or questions
from you guys, as they will all help me to improve the framework.

Thanks in advance.

Carlos.