Hi Scott, and thanks for your comments. I have planned the site as a 'how
does it work' rather than a 'this is the wtf framework for' as I am just
sharing it with the world instead of selling it, but I will try to show its
benefits in the how to's part, well at this point any advice is of value :).

I can point some of the 'Why to use it' staff in advance:

- Standarized methodology for Web, desktop and mobile projects.
- Makes software easy to understand and maintain.

- Standard linkage between pieces in a program (Event or direct access
based as desired).
- Pre-built framework pieces to simplify handling common resources, lot of
them are to handle mobile staff. (Let's say, views are provided of a
localization manager to handle locales, a logger to write log lines and
so... you don't need to add them to start working)
- Resource cleaning is ensured by the framework (and also stablishes points
for manual cleaning when desired).
- Abstracts dispatchers and listeners staff through the application.
- It's extensible to handle any resources or third party libraries.
- I think it's quite lightweight.

And in my opinion the most important ones:

- It's very confortable working with it.
- It implements much more logic than the pureMVC framework (so I don't need
to code it again and again).
- The workflow is very simple (resource - Event - Mediator - Event - Rest
of the world through Controllers).

I don't know what you are working at right now or if Uriana is the best
solution for your problems, but I can say I would help with whatever you
need in case you find it interesting for your projects or were interested
in colaborating to improve the Uriana capabilities.

Cheers,
Carlos.