HI Ajar

You must remember that feathersui- as the name says-- is for UI components.

Whereas for business//enterprise apps Flex has everything needed (you can
create skins for flex apps and they look pretty nice- atleast for business /
enterprise apps→ again games etc require a different level of graphics/ visual
layout so that use case is covered well by FeathersUI  + Starling framework.

If you look at the activity of Apache Flex- adoption of flex has only increased
after Adobe licensed out Flex to the Apache foundation. Many people would say
that had Macromedia been in charge of Flex (and not been taken over by Adobe)→
they would never have given up Flex (like Adobe has done).... The level of
maturity of Flex, the kind of support/documentation/books/tutorials it has are
simply incomparable. I worked with JavaScript for some time before I turned to
Flex (as it turns out I brought a Flash Builder license a few months before
Adobe open sourced Flex- again something I find difficult to believe). And I am
simply shocked as to why there is such hype surrounding Js based mobile apps--
its a real pain to create an app of any complexity in JavaScript.

I think maybe that's because Flash is Adobe’s proprietary tech→ so all the
other biggies are shutting Adobe out by adopting JavaScript?

I think I digressed a bit from your question- just thought I would let you know
how I feel about Flex when compared with JS(in addition to your question about
feathersui) :)

Yours sincerely,
Arvind,
Dievs Software.