---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Daniel D <daniel...@gmail.com>
Date: 2013/8/10
Subject: Re: IDE for Apache Flex
To: users@flex.apache.org
Cc: jef...@dot-com-it.com

Hello Matt,

I do not know IntelliJ, but I've heard it, I'm User of Eclipse and would
not trade for anything. Flash Builder is excellent, but in version 4.7
64-bit, removed the design view. My computer is 64 bit, but I have to use
version 4.6 32-bit for it.

I believe that an IDE based on Eclipse 32 or 64 bits easy to use, free,
Opensource, popularize Apache Flex, which has been losing a lot for HTML5.

Thanks.