  From: Thiago Maia <a...@a00s.com>
To: users@flex.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 9:13 AM
Subject: Re: IDE for Apache Flex
Hello

      Did you make work IntelliJ+Tomcat+Java+Blazeds?

thanks

Thiago
I must agree with that. I won't an IDE war here, but I've been using
Eclipse for 5 or 6 years, and I'm very happy I moved to IntelliJ. My boss
pays for the full edition, so I'm in developer's heaven. ;-)

In the end, everyone must choose his favorite IDE, but as of now, IntelliJ
works wonderfully with Apache Flex.

Mat