I must agree with that. I won't an IDE war here, but I've been using
Eclipse for 5 or 6 years, and I'm very happy I moved to IntelliJ. My boss
pays for the full edition, so I'm in developer's heaven. ;-)

In the end, everyone must choose his favorite IDE, but as of now, IntelliJ
works wonderfully with Apache Flex.

Mat