Please.

I have googled `adobe flex vs apache flex` even 'flex adobe apache` before
I ask in this maillist.

None of the result tell me about the relation but only `adobe have donated
the SDK to apache`.

But generally, if one project is donated to a third-party organization, so
most of support/docs will be found at the organization, event there is a
link in the old owner, it will redirect to the new site.

For example, `OpenOffice`, oralce donated it to apache. Now you search it
in google, you can hardly find anything about oralce. So this will make no
confusion.

Back to Flex,
this<https://www.diigo.com/item/p/prpopsbzbqosqapcczbbbdcrec/4cf564acf1feccd84acbf6a409f69ed3>is
what I got.

So I am confused.

So I ask this question in this maillist because I prefer to apache by its
wonderful open-source project(tomcat is my favorite ).

So, trust me, I would ask if I have other choice.