> Because I am new in flex, once I search some questions in google, I will
> find most of them links will refer to the adobe site.

How can you not check Wikipedia first if there is an article about Adobe
or Apache Flex at all? I'm sure it answers most of your questions. Here,
let me help you: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apache_Flex

On a side note: So, is that how people start using new technologies
nowadays? Going straight to the mailing list asking people about the
most basic things? What about some research first? Usually you should
read as much as possible of the available information on the internet
yourself before you start asking questions like this. Wikipedia is
usually a good starting point for that.
Don't get me wrong, you will get answers here because people are nice
and like to share their knowledge, this is what OSS is all about. But
it's a PITA to answer such questions over and over again just because
someone can't do the most basic online search. Some really weird
research you got there ...