Agreed.  The link, minus the three C's (Complaining, Condemning,
Criticizing) would have been helpful, welcoming and taken a ton less typing.

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Carlos Velasco [mailto:carlos.velasco.bla...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 8:57 AM
To: users@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: adobe flex vs apache flex

I think at the moment new people coming to flex world is to be welcomed
rather than being someway thrown away by a "rude" "Make your homework first
and search the Internet properly before asking nonsense, please"...

I have always found those kind of forum responses quite useless... When
someone doesn't know about something, he/she also doesn't know what to look
for or where to find exactly the contents that may make they pass their
learning curve.

So let's take some tolerance with newbies and try to guide them instead of
being so overbearing. Maybe not talking the same things again and again, but
giving them direct links to begin with or so.