From: modjkl...@comcast.net
To: users@flex.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2014 10:13:37 AM
Subject: Re: new Mac machine, running Flex application sticks at 57%

OK, I see the system doesn't respond to fdb, I need to type ./fdb instead...

When I type r then load the swf file, the fdb response is:

Waiting for Player to connect
Player connected; session starting.
Set breakpoints and then type 'continue' to resume the session.
(fdb) q
The program is running. Exit anyway? (y or n) y

After I type y in the last line above, Flash Player Debugger opens a window
with the application in it, where it appears the application has run (it's just
a checkbox, centered in the window).

I'm hoping that's a useful clue somehow.