From: "Alex Harui" <aha...@adobe.com>
To: users@flex.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2014 10:21:39 AM
Subject: Re: new Mac machine, running Flex application sticks at 57%

That implies that FDB is able to connect to the player. Just to be sure,
instead of using 'q' to quit, do the following

1) break SystemManager.as:kickOff
2) c
3) c

In theory it should hit the breakpoint.

And if that's all working, it sounds like there is definitely something
blocking the socket connections.

Next step is to set up a debug launch config that runs your app in the
content debugger instead of the browser and see if that works.

-Alex