That is a very useful post!

The last time we played with Scout the whole advanced telemetry thing was
the "hassle" I was talking about in my previous post.

We did get it working in the end but I remember it not being a simple case
of installing Scout and hooking it up. Whereas the first time I used it, it
was that simple (and you can't run older versions of Scout!)

João Fernandes wrote