Hi Alex,

When I say "modules", I'm referring to IntelliJ modules.

This is a whopper of an application! There is only 1 resulting SWF file but
it comprises of many modules (libraries).

We have a product platform so have the following base modules:
1. Controls (lib)
2. Resources (lib)
3. Framework (lib)

On top of these we have the following product-centric modules (ignoring test
suite things):
4. ClientResources (lib)
5. ClientDomain (lib)
6. ClientUI (lib)
7. Client (app)

Now the chart code we are using is specified in "6: ClientUI" and then
obviously compiled and used as part of "7: Client". Every library links it's
dependencies in with a linkage type of "Merged".

Each library has a bunch of compiler options specified. Do I add
-static-link-runtime-shared-libraries=false to everything or "6: Client UI"
and "7: Client" or just "7: Client"?

I tried doing that and got the same error as compiling the test suite:
[HealthRosterClient] No signed digest found in catalog.xml of the library,
C:\Workspaces\sdks\Flex\4.6.0\frameworks\libs\charts.swc. Compile the
library with -create-digest=true and try again.

Bear in mind "7: Client" was already specifying that compiler option but
setting it to "true". It must have been important for something....

Having investigated this a bit more thoroughly yesterday, I'm wondering
whether there could be a simpler workaround. The majority of time is being
lost initialising the axis of the chart. There is nothing complicated going
on but I'm losing around 8 seconds initialising the axis. On one screen we
have 4 charts and it is taking 30 seconds in total to initialise!