From: OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
To: users@flex.apache.org
Sent: Wed, 02 Apr 2014 9:51 AM
Subject: RE: Coding a better flex mobile app

"Just to test performances I created an Hello World app in Objective-C, AS3
and Flex, just a pair of views with a few buttons, and the Flex one was
dramatically slow and heavy compared with the others."

This doesn't sound right to me.  Forget 60fps graphics, it seems Gabriele
is not able to get a very simple UI working properly.

Do you want to post some code so that we can test and figure out what is
going on?

Thanks,
Om