From: Tintin [mailto:1955.mille.mig...@googlemail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2014 2:44 AM
To: users@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: Simple Database Architecture Suggestions Please

Thanks Scott for your thoughts.

Searching the web I am surprised how little there is on connecting a Flex
application to a database. I thought it would be a very well trodden path.
There are plenty of articles from 6 years ago or so but very little
contemporary support.

One option appears to be to create a relational XML database and keep it
very simple with no server requirements at all.

PHP and MySQL appears to be an option and possibly MongoDB which you
suggest.

Can anyone else suggest a really good relational database for connecting a
Flex application to?