Hi Carlos,

Your thoughts is something what is in my mind for a long time. I would give
a lot to have opportunity to work in a full time as an developer on Apache
Flex project.

But to order to create Team which support Apache Flex project you have to
convince people who own his own companies to invest money on this. - I think
this would be the issue.

My bosses are really great and open minded people and they invest a lot of
money to Flex apps, a lot of apps have been created by my company, but they
moving to HTML and I doubt whether I could say to them. - Hey it's ok Move
to HTML, but could you still invest some money to Flex ?

I'm with you if we are talking about hiring on a full time and development.
:)

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC