I support the idea , really need no rhythm People integral development to
flex. Another concern AND ALL effort aimed Para multiple Directions What I
believe we could overcome the problems in priority order ... For Example
Understanding Today is my Flash Player be the villain , then devote time and
point entire force to solve this problem AFTER lancar um vm good oh yes
Spending paragraph Second Stage what could be IDE atualemente I BELIEVE tHAT
BE WITH aLL wE DO NOT HAVE an IDE que Join design mode and sorce code , who
does NOT use the designer 's fine but there are people and business that are
extremely dependent it just like me.

clear steps are reorganized put here merely to inlustrar but as project
manager believe it would be a big step for the community.