Honestly Ive tried all alternatives... Puffin is way better than all available
solutions. It works in a different way ! All hosted on server and streams to ur
phone ! Its super fast and My clients love it !!! Finally no more whining about
system not opening on mobile ! At least until we finish our flex mobile app.

Ronny Shibley